How You Can Help – Donate
What will my donation be used for?
The Directors of Stop Rail Central Limited (“SRC”) aim to spend the absolute minimum on administration (regulation and governance, banking charges, website, printing etc.). Where possible we seek pro-bono support from professional advisors and rely almost entirely on the goodwill and support of volunteers. However, to be effective we need funding.
Remaining monies will be spent on the following types of activity:
1. Campaign materials posters stickers information leaflets etc.
2. Professional advice. For example the engagement of a planning consultant to lead our defence or, if need be, legal advice to support a judicial review.
3. Providing monetary support to other groups or organisations who are fighting the same cause as SRC being to stop this Massive Rail Central proposal by Ashfield Land (or subsequent developer should the site be sold).
4. Other activities as agreed by the Directors which in their opinion are in relation to the overall aims of the action group in fighting this Massive Rail Central proposal by Ashfield Land (or subsequent developer should the site be sold).
There are three ways you can donate to Stop Rail Central Limited.
- Via PayPay:
Please use the “Donate” button below to make a donation to our fund raising via PayPal or Credit / Debit card.
- Send a cheque or cash to:
Stop Rail Central Limited
36 High Street
(Cheques need to be made payable to Stop Rail Central Limited)
- Bank Transfer:
Our Bank details are:
Account Name: Stop Rail Central Limited
Sort Code 20-61-55.
Account No. 53508137
When Stop Rail Central Limited is wound up, we will give any regular donors 6 weeks notice in order to allow time for regular payments to be cancelled etc. Thereafter, and following settlement of all bills due etc., general funds will be equally distributed to charities (to be decided by future nomination and agreement)
By donating to SRC, via any mechanism, you are accepting these published terms. Donations are not refundable unless a special arrangement for donation refunds has been sent, prior to donation arrangements being completed, to the Directors of Stop Rail Central Limited at the above address.
Should you have any questions please email the Directors at the email address on the home page of this website.
Thank you for donating to this very special cause. Your support is very much appreciated by the Directors, other volunteers and the wider local community.