What Can I do?
- Attend one of the exhibitions and complete the SRC exit poll when you leave. Your views will be collated to form part of our formal objection to the development (our written representation).
Milton Malsor Village Hall High Street, NN7 3AS
Friday 15 September 2pm – 8pm and Saturday 16 September 12.30pm – 5.30pm
Roade Village Hall Bailey Brooks Lane, NN7 2LS
Wednesday 20 September 1pm – 7pm
Walnut Tree Inn 21 Station Rd, NN7 3DS
Friday 22 September 2pm – 8pm
Blisworth Village Hall 19 Stoke Road, NN7 3DB
Saturday 23 September 10am – 4pm
Towcester Town Hall
(Details to be announced)
- When Ashfield Land submit their application (expected late 2017) individuals have 28 days to register as an ‘Interested Party’ and submit (ideally in 500 words or less) a summary of their objections to the Planning Inspectorate (a ‘representation’). In the following months (the examination period) you will then have the opportunity to expand on this representation and submit your ‘written representation’ which will be taken into consideration by the Examining Authority in the overall examination process. SRC will inform you what you need to do at the appropriate time. For further information a summary of the application process can be downloaded in the Downloads section
- Sign up to Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NoRailInterchange/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/nointerchange/ for the latest news and views.
- Sign up for email alerts on stoprailcentral.co.uk . You will then receive notification of when the web site has been updated with the latest information.
- Download a petition form from the website and collect as many signatures as you can.
- Donate to the fighting fund to enable SRC to fund their publicity and other activities.
- Write to Stop Rail Central email@example.com if you have any news or information to share that could be useful to the cause